- Cobb Galleria Centre, Atlanta, Ga.Mar 07 2017
- Taylor English Duma LLP, Suite 200Jan 24 2017 7:30 AM-4:30 PM
- "Captive Insurance Companies: Many Benefits for Middle Market Business Owners and Their Trusted Advisors," Tax TalksDavio'sNov 09 2016 7:30 AM-9:00 AM
- Taylor English Annual Litigation Seminar for In-house Counsel | How to Avoid, Minimize and Manage Litigation RiskBuckhead ClubOct 13 2016 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Join colleagues and legal leaders for this half-day seminar to share best practices and proactive strategies for heading off and preparing for litigation risk as it arises.
- Davio'sAug 25 2016 8:45 AM-10:00 AM
The U.S. Department of Labor's (DOL) changes to the overtime exemptions will touch almost every employer in the country. Under the final rule, set to take effect in December, it will be more challenging for employers to treat mid-level managers and professionals as exempt from overtime pay, forcing employers to make difficult staffing and economic choices in the workplace. Join Taylor English for breakfast to discuss the changes under the final rule, its impact, and the steps needed to take in order to comply.