The Women in Legal & Corporate Leadership Virtual Summit Atlanta
On Thursday, September 17, Michele Stumpe will serve as a panelist at The Women in Legal & Corporate Leadership Virtual Summit Atlanta.
The event will explore the obstacles, risks and rewards on the path to a fulfilling and productive career for women and minority leaders.
Ms. Stumpe will join other industry leaders for a panel on, "Redefining Success in the Age of COVID-19: The Bridge to the New Normal."
The panel will explore:
- Letting go of the past and finding new ways of adapting to the changes ahead
- Getting clear with what you really want and making the current climate work for you
- The ASK: Asking for what you want and knowing why you deserve
- The role of sponsors, mentors and allies in getting us closer to our goals
- How best to advocate for ourselves and others
View the full agenda here.