Managing Legal Risks for Growth Stage Companies
As your business grows, so do your business needs. Unfortunately, some challenges associated with growth can be a distraction. Our panel of multi-disciplined attorneys will discuss how to be proactive in identifying and addressing the issues most affecting growing businesses. Identification of these issues will provide insight into challenges your business may face in the future and how to deal with issues when they do arise. Topics include:
- Employment. Dealing with employment issues most affecting the workplace today.
- Tax. Worker classification issues in an era of heightened enforcement.
- Real Estate. Acquiring and leasing real property.
- Litigation. Ways to minimize legal exposure and what to do if your company is involved in a lawsuit.
- Corporate. Risks and opportunities in crowdfunding and capital fundraising.
- Intellectual Property. Identification and protection of your valuable intellectual property rights.
Attendance is complimentary and lunch will be served.
Registration and Networking
12:00 PM–1:00 PM
1:00 PM–1:30 PM
Q&A with the Speakers
Contact Sarah Bowman at 678.336.7203 or firstname.lastname@example.org