BLR FMLA Master Class: Georgia - Advanced Skills for Employee Leave Management
Master FMLA administration in just one day with this program created just for Georgia employers and HR management...
Morning Focus: Mastering FMLA Fundamentals
Afternoon Focus: FMLA Compliance Scenarios and Case Studies for Real-World Application
Think employee leave management is a one-time policy issue? Be careful! New and confusing regulations, conflicting court decisions, and increasing employee abuse of FMLA protections means family and medical leave will remain one of HR’s biggest management headaches.
To help you master your obligations and avoid costly penalties, the publisher of your state's Employment Law Letter has crafted a cost-effective and engaging solution: 2017 FMLA Master Class: Georgia - Advanced Skills for Employee Leave Management. This intensive day-long workshop provides the comprehensive knowledge you need to master real-life issues. Experienced attorneys will provide substantive instruction on fundamental FMLA compliance principles in light of new and existing regulations, court rulings, and application of this far-reaching law. You’ll engage with your instructors and your peers, solving challenges you face day in and day out concerning intermittent leave, return to work, employee performance, and much more.
This event teaches employee leave management essentials while instilling the confidence you need to make the right coverage calls, control abuse and fraud, answer the toughest questions from employees and your executive colleagues, and avoid the expensive missteps that have devastated other employers.
You will enhance your advanced-practitioner skill set when you attend this satisfaction-guaranteed event and learn:
- How to judge a “serious health condition” the way a real judge would, and eliminate disputes about what does and doesn’t constitute it,
- The latest FMLA revisions, so you don’t risk noncompliance,
- What recent FMLA court decisions really mean, so you can adjust your policies accordingly,
- Why FMLA recordkeeping continues to trip up even the savviest human resource managers, and some solutions to avoid similar mistakes,
- How to tame the intermittent leave and reduced schedule beasts, and put a stop to abuse and fraud,
- How FMLA, ADA, and state workers’ comp laws overlap, so you can avoid violations,
- And more!
For more information and to register, please visit the 2017 FMLA Master Class event page.