We are proud of the work that we do and we are always looking for entrepreneurial and passionate client-service focused attorneys to join our ever-growing firm. If you are interested in joining our challenging and rewarding environment, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taylor English Duma LLP is seeking a motivated, full-time litigation attorney with exceptional writing, research, and communication skills. The attorney will be assisting the Litigation Group in medical malpractice, personal injury, and insurance defense cases and also assisting on other litigation matters in the Litigation Group in all areas of our clients’ legal needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work on a defense team
- Conduct legal research
- Draft complex pleadings, motions, briefs, appellate briefs
- Court appearances
- Conduct depositions
- Correspond with clients, courts, and opposing counsel
- Meet filing deadlines
- Timekeeping and case management
Qualifications and Skills
- Two to four years of experience preferred as a litigation attorney with active Georgia Bar membership in good standing
- Trial experience is preferred
- Personal injury experience (insurance defense) is a plus
- Excellent academic credentials; mock trial experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience reviewing medical records is a plus
- Works well under pressure and with deadlines
- Takes initiative while working independently
- Ability to work in a team with support staff
- Can effectively interact with clients
Candidates should send resumes to Jay Boros.