Speaking on Bloomberg TV, SEC Chair Mary Jo White said it was a “very high priority” to finalize the crowdfunding regulations that are needed to implement Title III of the JOBS Act and that she hoped to have those regulations released before the end of the year.
- California Hospital Wins $500 million Data Privacy Case
- EB-5 Program Creates Investment Opportunities for Foreign Investors
- Supreme Court Makes it Easier for Corporations to Defeat Securities Class Actions
- SEC Brings First-Ever Whistle-Blower Retaliation Case
- Wisconsin Beer Brewer First to Use Intrastate Crowdfund Law
TagsABA Renewable Energy Committee alternative fuels biodiesel Biofuels biomass California crowdfunding Dodd-Frank entrepreneur EPA ethanol excise tax credits intrastate crowdfunding invest georgia exemption IRS JOBS Act Kickstarter Lending Club Litigation Michigan P2P Lending PACE pellets podcast poker privacy public solicitation real estate RECs Regulation A+ Regulation D renewable portfolio standards SEC Social Media Solar start-ups state incentives tax credits Taylor English Duma USDA venture capital vermont webinar wind Wisconsin