Eric Fisher is a member of the firm’s Litigation & Dispute Resolution group, handling matters across the spectrum of litigation. He has represented individuals and companies in a wide variety of cases, including involving contractual and partnership disputes, business torts, fiduciary duties, insurance, and employment disputes. Mr. Fisher is licensed to practice in California as well as in Georgia, and he has experience in federal and state trial and appellate courts and alternative dispute resolution proceedings in both states. For example, he has:
- Defeated class certification by current and former students at a national for-profit university who alleged various state law claims for fraud and negligent misrepresentation (Superior Court of Fulton County);
- Successfully represented creditors in enforcing guaranties in excess of $5 million (United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia);
- After a one month bench trial, forced dissolution of a California limited partnership on behalf of its general and limited partners;
- Helped win a seven figure jury verdict for a public company that sued the former President of its subsidiary for breach of fiduciary duty and fraud (United States District Court for the Central District of California);
- Successfully enforced arbitration agreement of healthcare corporation (Superior Court of Orange County).
Prior to joining Taylor English, Mr. Fisher was most recently with Greenberg Traurig, LLP for nearly five years, practicing in both its Atlanta and Los Angeles offices.